Shaikh Mohammad Tanvir
- Shaikh Mohammad Tanvir has qualified from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan in 1985 and became a fellow Member of the Institute in 1992.
- He is a partner in the Firm since January 1987 and possesses excellence in tax matters, corporate law affairs, statutory and proprietary audits and business investigations, implementation of electronic data processing and other financial advisory matters including investigation under Company law and adjudication of disputes.
- He has also qualified computer-programming courses from Sindh Board of Technical Education and has complete command over computer applications and computerization of accounting systems.
- He also heads all affairs pertaining to corporate matters and has complete command over Companies Ordinance, 1984, Securities and Exchange Organisation of Pakistan Acts and various Rules made there-under, Monopolies and Trade Restrictive Practices Ordinance, Modaraba Companies and Modaraba Ordinance, Prudential regulation of State Bank of Pakistan, Workers’ Participation Fund, Employees Retirement laws, Stock Exchange laws and regulations, Rules regarding leasing companies etc.
- He has also been handling the matters of Mergers and acquisitions, change of management of listed and unlisted companies, investigations into financial affairs of various clients, representing on legal affairs with respect to financial matters, advising expertise on decision making with corroboration. As a result of his dedication towards the worked assigned to him, he has been very familiar amongst all the clients and related professional circles.
- He also served as a member of the Auditing and Accounting Standard Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan for a number of years.
- He has also been an expert on the matters of registration of foreign companies, foreign investment, and taxation of non-residents and as an expert has written a number of Articles on the subject.