Mr. Khan Muhammad
- Khan Mohammad joined Gardezi & Co., as a trainee student in 1979. During his training he had also been working as article student in Rahim Jan &Co. and Hamid Chaudhary & Co.
- After completion of his training period in 1983, he joined Hamid Chaudhary & Co. as Audit Supervisor and continued to serve the organization till 1985. In 1985 he joined Chaudhary Textile Mills Limited as Accounts Officer. He has also served as Finance Manager and Company Secretary of J. K. Group of Companies, Faisalabad for several years.
- Khan qualified in 1994 from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan. Soon after his qualification, in the year 1995, he started his own professional practice initially as Khan Mohammad & Co., Chartered Accountants, and became the part of Mansha Mohsin, Dossani, Khan & Co. (MMDK), Chartered Accountants in the same year. On July 01, 2007, he amalgamated his professional practice with Hyder Bhimji & Co. and was inducted as partner in charge of Faisalabad Office thereby resigning from partnership of MMDK.
- Being in the profession since 1995 as Chartered Accountant, he has/had been conducting/supervising audits, taxation, corporate secretarial services, forensic investigations, rendering management consulting services in the various fields of business, trade and commerce and government institutions single mindedly in Faisalabad. He is a renowned and well reputed personality in the business as well as professional community of Faisalabad.
- He has been elected as member of the Northern Regional Committee (NRC) of ICAP for two terms and also served as the Chairman and Secretary of NRC. He remained Member of CPD committee Faisalabad as well as central committee for many years from time to time and also served as chairman CPD Committee Faisalabad. He remained the member of Technical Advisory Committee, Small and Medium Practices Committee& Accounting and Auditing Standard Committee of ICAP.
- Khan Mohammad also elected as general secretary (2007-2008) and president (2012-2013) of Faisalabad Tax Bar Association.